Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deals N Steals: "Pochi-mon" style Coin Purses at Walmart?!

They did have bright colors, but I loved the marble better.
  Hubby, babydoll, and I were browsing in Walmart last night while we were waiting on our laundry to dry at the laundrymat. I decided to look over the new handbag arrivals (not that I need any more), when I just happened to look up and take note of some really cute coin purses. As I gained a closer look, I realized I had seen a similar design in the Lucky Magazine's March issue; and I remembered it costing quite a small fortune.  The coin purse I found at Walmart, was marked down from $4.97 to $2.97.  There were many bright colors and then a few marbled designed. I knew I really wanted one, but had such a hard time choosing between and pink marbled and a black and white marbled.  The black and white won me over as it was simplistic enough to go well with any of my handbags. Its silicone rubber surface will make it a breeze to wipe clean as needed.
 
   Upon the arrival home, I got out my March issue of Lucky to find out the name and the actual price of the ones they showcased. They are called "Pochi-mon," they were clutches, and they were being sold for $48 a piece. Thus, it is awesome to come across this "steal of a deal." I love using it to hold my quarters for doing laundry. It even matches my faux black and white snakeskin print wallet nicely.

<3 Beth.

Ftc: I AM IN NO WAY BEING COMPENSATED BY WALMART OR BLUSH OR LUCKY MAGAZINE TO DISCUSS SAID PRODUCTS.  I DID THIS BLOG POST OF MY OWN FREE WILL.  MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND ARE UNBIASED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog