Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOUSEWIFE: New Laptop, Nesting in Our New Home, and Two Months Until Baby Number Two is Here!

Two and a half more months to go!
It has been a journey this past year. All the moves, and the ups and downs of life and marriage. I am still amazed our how our little family has progressed. God has blessed us so, and I am daily grateful to Him.  Just a few months away we will be welcoming a new little one to our family; another girl. Oh, how I am excited! My baby doll, Tori has been so much fun, and to think I will have another girl to dress up and fuss over and love to bits!  I can tell Victoria is excited over the prospect of being a big sister. Already, she has inspected time and again the baby clothes and equipment and given her approval over the items. It has been quite an endeavor trying to keep her out of it all and reorganizing them.  While this winter has kept us cooped up indoors most of the time, we pass our days with play and videos; and I stay occupied with the cleaning and running the home (and running after my two year old who undo's the cleaning!).  We look forward to spring, when we can hang up our coats and run outside in the warm air and sun...soon.
  

 The baby has been more active than ever. Even still, I can tell her personality is already much different than my eldest.  When I was carrying Victoria, whenever I would press on my stomach, she would press back and play with me.  This little one, however, will not. In fact, she waits until I am unaware, and WHAM! she kicks me a good one (lil ornery!).
   We still have yet to find a first name. About every day I present one to hubby and he still hasn't heard the 'right' one yet.  We had the same difficulty with Victoria's name, too. I had her middle name ready but her first that we actually agreed on didn't come to me until a month before she was born. Hubby has joked that we are keeping the tradition going.  Regardless, I keep having dreams that I give birth and this poor kiddo doesn't have a name still and grows up with out one. Ridiculous, I know.
      This past week we were finally able to afford a laptop. As some of you have known, our last one was stolen from our car, months ago, shortly after a move.  It has been difficult for me, being without the connection to everyone; to be able to blog, vlog, and interact with others.  After having this new laptop for the past few days, I must confess it has been aggravating to relearn a new electronic, hence the reason I will not be doing youtube videos for a while, yet.  I hope to soon.  Not only do I have to learn how to pull up my videos via computer, but also how to edit again.  In the meantime, I will keep blogging away, which I actually prefer blogging to videos.  I have loved writing since early high school.
                                      
                                                I can often be found in my kitchen. Cleaning and cooking is endless!
    I am truly glad to be back!      

<3 Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog