Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Deals N Steals: Designer Inspired Sunglasses at Walgreens-TWO FOR FIVE!!

NO WAAAY!!!

   Tonight, we dropped by our local Walgreens for some necessities. We were about to leave when I spotted a bin full of sunglasses. Huge signs blared from its sides: 2/$5.00. I bet they look chintzy and boring for that cheap, I thought grimly to myself, but deciding to sift through them anyways.
   And boy, am I glad I did! I found a cute pair of pink plaid designed glasses, and another with a tortoise brown print and dragon fly's embossing the edges. They look like they are about the same quality my favorite sunglasses are, and those were ten dollars at Walmart.
   I normally like to kick off my spring/summer with a new pair of sunglasses each year; that is if I am lucky enough to find shades that I actually like. Whenever I usually decide to go shopping for them, it is hard to find ones that I like, as they sell very quickly at the local stores in my town.  I am very glad to beat the mad dash this year, and at such affordable prices!

<3 Beth.

My new shades...


I didn't like how they were all just tossed in a bin, but at least they had plastic covers to keep them clean.

I tend to gravitate to more classic styles, but the pink plaid was too cute!

Totally love the dragon flies!



FTC: I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH WALMART OR WALGREENS.  NOR AM I BEING PAID BY SAID COMPANIES FOR THIS BLOG POST. ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN AND ARE UNBIASED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog