Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'VE GOT MAIL!!

My "welcome packet" from http://i-candycouture.com/
Last week I talked to a dear friend of mine, Honey, I had met on youtube. I have known her for a while; she has been one of my early subscribers to my youtube channel.  I found last month, that she has her own company called I-Candy Couture. Honey sells all kinds of  affordable accessories ranging from the cute, blinged out, to lovely handcrafted items. At present she sells jewelry, hats, hair accessories, and has plans to bring in clothing and even handbags (I am looking forward to her new hair accessories coming out!). Her company's mission is to provide show stopping accessories at very reasonable prices for today's women on a budget.


http://i-candycouture.com/store/?page/4884/load/product_detail/item/554/imageID/0/hc018_turquoise_shell_earrings
Price: $6.00  Handmade Turqoise Shell Dangle Earrings
   I received my "welcome packet" today, as Honey has so graciously accepted me as one of her promoters. I was delighted to find in my package a pair of gorgeous, turquoise, shell dangle earrings. In about a week I will be reviewing these earrings on my youtube channel.  I am so excited to share this company with you and will be looking forward to present my experience for your consideration.

Pieces I have been watching from I-Candy Couture...

Pearls! I am in LOVE!! I really want to add this to my collection eventually...
http://i-candycouture.com/store/?page/4884/load/product_detail/item/697/imageID/0/br08_flower_faux_pearl_stretch_bracelet
 



This bracelet my favorite piece from her hello kitty bling line that I would love to try someday.
http://i-candycouture.com/store/?page/4884/load/product_detail/item/487/imageID/0/b029_hello_kitty_crystal_cuff_bracelet

                                                                                                         


I love long earrings; so chic.
http://i-candycouture.com/store/?page/4884/load/product_detail/item/664/imageID/0/ed020_silvertone_dangle_earrings
  

   I showed my mother this beautiful pair of earrings and was surprised by her response. She loved them! Mother and I have very different tastes in regard to earrings. She likes studs; I love dangles and chandeliers. We both are not into the major turquoise trend right now, but there is just a little touch of turquoise in the earrings I was sent and not too much to make it look "over done." I truly love handcrafted accessories and even more so when they are created by friends!


PROFESSIONALLY DONE PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE AND ARE PROPERTY OF HONEYXO.COM FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES. NO COPY INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog