Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'VE GOT MAIL!!!

Whoohoo! FINALLY!!!
After the loooong two week wait, finally the highly anticipated package from Kimi, at Korpse Kosmetics (http://www.facebook.com/KorpseKosmetics), has arrived.  I was totally amazed at the pigments I had recieved in the mail. I had ordered a Lip Paint called Super Nova, which is a pretty pink nude shade.  I was confused when I saw the jar filled with liquid.  Perhaps it had melted because of the heat? After talking to Kimi about it, via Facebook, I was assured that this is its natural state. I had a ditz moment, I guess. That's why it's called Lip "PAINT" dum dum! At any rate I tried it on, applying it with a lip brush that I had on hand. So far it feels really smooth, and gives a soft tint to my lips. 

A list of ingredients with my new makeup
I also received the two free eye shadows of my choice (a special that is running to the end of this month-with any order get two free shadows). I had picked out Junkie, a light shimmery sapphire blue, and I.L.U., a cute dark semi-shimmer pink. 

Kimi actually enclosed a "Birthday Surprise" for me as well. I will be celebrating my 22nd birthday in September. I was delighted to find a Killer eye shadow, a vibrant white shimmer, and an Excorist eyeshadow, a bright ivy green in my package. It was so sweet of her to include this in the delivery. I am looking forward to trying everything out. It is awesome that I have a white shimmer now from her company, as I had wished for a highlight to use in my tutorials with her other shades I already have. 


Wearing the new Lip Paint Super Nova


   There was also a slip of paper describing the ingredients used in her shadows. I truly enjoy reading what is in my cosmetics, as I find it very interesting and informative. It's going to be so much fun creating looks with her makeup!! And I am totally looking forward to my previous order to arrive from her, too. I ordered the Moon Dancer pigment that I was nuts about!!!


                              


No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog