Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alexeter Mineral Makeup Review


I was sent samples from the lovely Princess Collection.
   A few weeks ago I was sent samples of the Princess collection from Alexeter Mineral Makeup.  Alexeter minerals are perfect to use for eyes face and nails. You can even add water to these shadows for bolder effects on the lids! This company is based in Canada.   I tried the pink shades given to me together to create a soft girly look, and the green and yellow shades together for a more tropical, beachy flair. I did not use water, but I plan to try it out in the future to see which way I would like it better.
  These pigments are very vibrant and shimmery. Super gorgeous! I had a lot of fun sporting these shades, and loved how there was hardly any fallout upon application.  Alexeter has many collections: Summer Line, High Society Collection, Artiste Collection, and a Cottage Trail Collection. Something for everyone!
  All the pigments were such a delight; I honestly cannot tell you which of the pigments I like better that I have tried. They are all beautiful, and complimented my skin tone and features very well.


                        
  
                            "Caribbean Maiden" using Princess Buttercup and Princess Toad




I just love how summery this looks!

These shades really bring out the green in my hazel eyes!

I sported this look tonight at a health seminar. So much fun!


HOW IT ARRIVED:

Samples were sent in baggies and was secured with a sticker
embossed with the company's logo. Also included were darling butterfly confetti.
   

Samples were enclosed in this elaborate stamped paper bag.

SWATCHES:



http://www.alexeter.net/princess-collection.html
 

http://www.alexeter.net/princess-collection.html


http://www.alexeter.net/princess-collection.html


http://www.alexeter.net/princess-collection.html






   Their prices/shipping: All 5 gram jars are $5.00.  Shipping is $3.75 for the 1st item, and $0.75 for each additional item.  Shipping costs are for Canadian and American locations.  International orders, contact them for more information.  All prices are in Canadian Dollars.


LET ME SPELL MY FTC OUT FOR YOU! FTC - products mentioned in my videos have been purchased by me OR sent free for review/tutorial purposes for FREE. i have no affiliation with any companies unless stated. and ALL opinions are my own and 100% honest & unbiased.

   
    
                          


Like the earrings I am wearing in the first picuture? You can get them at: http://i-candycouture.com/store/?page/4884/load/product_detail/item/554/imageID/0/hc018_turquoise_shell_earrings
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog