Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

X Out Review

  I received received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program, and I must say I am totally loving it!!
  X out is said to be a product to eliminate blemishes and acne. I do not often battle acne as others do, however I have been dealing with black heads from high school into adulthood. I had never considered that I could get rid of most of my blackheads with a product. I merely would cover it up with cosmetics. Upon receiving this product in the mail, I was very skeptical about what this mask/cleanser/spot treatment could deliver. Sick as I was of trying so many different brands, I took it for a spin, having nothing to lose.
  And I am so glad I did. I decided to try it as a cleanser. I noticed a burning sensation and my face turning red. The sensation reminded me of a cool mint in a way. After two minutes of careful scrubbing, I rinsed my face revealing that most of the blackheads on my cheeks and nose had vanished.
  On occasion, when I do notice a zit, I use as a spot treatment as well. By the end of the day, it also vanishes. Note, considering that my face is very dry I always use a moisturizer after the use of this product.

STATEMENT FROM X OUT:

"The unique, one-step X Out™ Wash-In Treatment is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.  


X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores.  The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean.  Learn more and purchase at XOut.com.  X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95."   http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/X-Out-Wash-In-Treatment

Since this product has produced such amazing results I definitely want to try their moisturizer!! 5 stars for X Out!!

<3 Beth


FTC DISCLAIMER;
 I AM NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH XOUT. I AM NOT BEING PAID TO SHARE, REVIEW, OR USE THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT WAS SENT FOR FREE FOR PERSONAL USE AND CONSIDERATION. ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE AND ARE NOT INFLUENCED BY ANOTHER PARTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog