Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

NYC Color: Nude York City Lip Gloss Review

  If  you have read my recent blog post, you would of course know of the NYC Color Nude York City lip gloss complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. I have been trying it out for the past week and I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product!
Mmmm! Delish!! (http://www.newyorkcolor.com)

WHAT NEW YORK COLORS SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

"Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!"   STATEMENT FOUND HERE: http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/NYC-New-York-Color-Liquid-Lipshine
     Once applied, immediately there is a delectable fruity smell.  It has the most perfect sheen; looks natural and softens any makeup look. Just show stopping! They do advertise it to be non-sticky. However, when I did the "hair whip test," it failed miserably, and in result my long locks adhered to my glossy lips. Thus, I recommend when in use--have your hair up in a "do" or tied back. Considering I normally have my hair up, I rate this product five stars!!

<3 Beth.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I WAS SENT THIS PRODUCT FREE TO REVIEW. I AM NOT BEING PAID TO DISCUSS, PROMOTE, OR TRY THIS PRODUCT.


NOTE: I AM NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH NEW YORK COLORS. IN FACT, I AM AN OFFICIAL PROMOTER FOR http://www.i-candycouture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog