Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Review

http://www.montagnejeunesse.com


 I was thrilled to receive my Cool Cucumber Face Mask Peel to test through the Influenster's VoxBox program. I have been using Montagne Jeunesse's clay/warming masks since I was in high school. I often find them at my local Walmart and CVS Pharmacy for very cheap prices.  When I was in school, at the end of a long week of study for hard tests, on the weekends I would have a home spa night. I would run a bubble bath, play soft music, give my hair a hot oil treatment, cleanse my face, and then apply one of my Montagne Jeunesse's hot sauna masks.
  Now into adulthood, I still use the masks whenever I have had a stressful day dealing with a teething baby, chores coming undone, strained relationships, and the usual responsibilities that continue to accrue daily. 
  
STATEMENT FROM Montagne Jeunesse:

"Fun, pampering beauty treats

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:



I tried my cucumber peeling mask last night. After cleansing my face, I applied a thin layer over my entire face and then relaxed for about a half hour. Following the removal of the mask my skin felt soft and exfoliated.  I continue to be "wowed" by this companies products.

<3 Beth.


FTC Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company. I was sent this product free to try, and am no way being paid to use, promote, or discuss this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog