Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Open Holiday Vox Box from Influenster

   Last friday I recieved goodies in the mail from an affiliation called Influenster at http://www.influenster.com. I was delighted to find many things that I could use on a day to day basis--a break from routine. It also made Christmas a little more exciting considering Santa is broke this year.  The following are pictures of what I discovered in my Holiday vox box. I have tried some things out and look forward to incorporating the rest in my day to day activities.

I have bought many of these masks from walmart before. They always smell so delicious.


The nails look so chic. And FINALLY! The perfect Nude Lip Gloss!!


The Wash-in treatment leaves my face feeling FRESH!!




Enclosed in this box were: impress Press-On Manicure, Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Mask, Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bars (2), NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine, Mentos Fresh Pure Gum, Larabar Healthy Snack Bar, Xout Wash-in Treatment.

I have already tried some of these products and am excited to start sharing them with you in the course of the next few weeks. Cheers to discovering new horizons! Thank you Influenster for my Christmas goodies!!

<3 Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog