Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Online Haul from I-Candy Couture

  I believe it was this past Monday I checked my mail box, to find a brown envelope/package peeping out at me. In scripted in marked, bold, black letters was the sender's mailing address. YES! I grabbed it and rushed inside to my kitchen. "My order came from the black Friday sale at I-Candy, Jarod!" I shouted to my husband in the other room. "Do you want to see what you got me for Christmas?"
 Waiting for no reply, I tore into my package, also dialing up Honey to let her know my order had arrived. I found myself overwhelmed when I saw all but a silver bracelet concealed in cute white boxes tied in deep, purple ribbon. Haha, what to open first?!
  On Black Friday, Honey graciously announced that if you spent twenty five dollars or more you would receive free shipping on your order, in addition to a free pair of hand crafted earrings, and an entry in a giveaway (for six sample sized pigments, or one full sized shadow pigment).  A few days after jumping on this deal, buying up jewelry I had been eyeing for some time and all but six sample shadows, I was notified that I had won the giveaway, thus, enabling me to get the remaining six shadows I was unsure about.
  Sporting my jewelry around and experimenting with my new shadows has been a sheer delight! I wish my pencil liner lasted as long as the beautiful pigments Honey created for me.  The shadows are very pigmented and can be worn dry or wet for a foiled effect.  So far I have fallen in love with the candy cane I use for highlight and extra shimmer on my entire lid over other pigments, and peaches n cream. I look forward to ordering them both in full size.  I am truly excited to see more releases from I-Candy because I am totally loving what I have tried so far!


Winter Wonderland Sweets Collection http://www.i-candycouture.com/winterwonderland-sweets-collection.html
Love how compact my samples are!
The Eye Candy Collection http://www.i-candycouture.com/eye-candy-collection.html
The Twilight Saga Collection http://www.i-candycouture.com/twilight-saga-collection.html
So pretty!!
Honey makes the prettiest feather earrings!! http://www.i-candycouture.com/handcrafted-treasures.html
Bracelets are an awesome extra flair to any outfit.  http://www.i-candycouture.com/bangles.html
Picked up a travel soap holder to store all my pigments.


NEWS FROM I-CANDY COUTURE:


Due to the Holiday season - our Flower/Rose Stud Earrings in our Handcrafted Section is almost sold out. I have enough supplies to create 10 more earrings and then they will be sold out till my supplies arrive next week. You can select from: Pink, White, Black, Baby Blow, Neon/Bright Green and Lavender. You can order these directly on http://www.i-candycouture.com/handcrafted-treasures.html
If we do run out of supplies, do not worry - supplies should be in next week.

I-Candy Couture
Only 12 days till X-MAS!! last minute shopping to be done but haven't a clue what to get..head on over to
 and I - Candy Couture Accessories and get her something she will love. Take advantage of the clearance we are having 50-75% off accessories!!! Spend $25 or more and get free shipping as well as spend over $50 dollars or more in eye shadows and get a complimentary FULL SIZE Shadow!!! Hurry sale ends Dec.22!! Happy Shopping :)

Please note:
We will be Closed from December 24th - 26th
to celebrate the Christmas Holiday.
We will reopen again on December 27th.
Please feel free to place your orders while we are out
and all orders will be processed in the order received.

We will also be closed on January 1st.


Note: I AM A PROMOTER FOR I-CANDY COUTURE. I AM AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY. ITEMS WERE PURCHASED BY ME FOR MY USE AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
"We are an online Boutique where you can find
Fashion Accessories and Mineral Eye shadow Pigments to
customize your style & individuality.
Here at I-Candy Couture, we offer items that are Custom Designs and Handcrafted
by the owner - Honey, as well as vendor provided items to fit your fashion needs.
You can often find Blinged out Barbie Necklaces, Hello Kitty items, Handbags & Cosmetics."

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog