Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Born Pretty Store Review: Pink Hair Feather Extension

 Several weeks ago, I was sent a pink hair feather extension from http://www.bornprettystore.com/ . From the time they sent this product (they are based in china) it took two weeks to arrive. Upon opening the small packet, I was surprised to see no directions on how to use it, and there was no anchor or clip to hold it in my hair. However, I experimented a little. I tried using a bobby pin to hold it in, but on a very windy day it kept falling out. Then I tucked it into my pony tail holder to accent my messy bun. This was a fun experience. It can be straight ironed, and curled, but I have not done so as of yet. The product has still remained intact and has not fallen apart in any way.  I do hope to find a decent clip or micro beads to hold it better in my hair. I truly enjoyed this flash of color in my styles to shake things up a bit.
A big thank you to Kevin at http://www.bornprettystore.com/ for sending this hair feather.


LET ME SPELL MY FTC OUT FOR YOU! FTC - products mentioned in my videos/blog posts have been purchased by me OR sent free for review/tutorial purposes for FREE. i have no affiliation with any companies unless stated. and ALL opinions are my own and 100% honest & unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cutest blog